If you have a pet, answering each of the following questions will help you ensure their well-being and avoid any problems.
If you are thinking of having a pet, these questions will surely guide you in making a responsible decision.
- What are the benefits of having a dog?
- How can I take better care of my dog?
- What is responsible dog ownership and why is it so important?
- How do pets help us in our relationships?
- What do pet parents have in common?
- What are the risks of having a pet?
- What are the most common obstacles to having a dog?
- What does it mean to be a Canine Good Citizen?
- What is basic dog training?
- Why should I adopt a dog?
- What is my ideal dog?
- What is the best dog breed for my lifestyle?
- What training is recommended for my dog?
This section offers the answer to all these questions and everything else you need to know to make the right decision, avoid problems and ensure the welfare of your pet. Find information for:
- Raising awareness about responsible dog ownership;
- Learning about the principles that ensure responsible dog parenting;
- Introducing the principles of canine training with positive reinforcement;
- Distinguishing the different types of canine training;
- Identifying the factors that impact animal welfare;
- And much more!
We hope this information helps you enjoy a better and richer relationship with your dog, and you can apply and raise awareness about responsible pet ownership.
How To Discover Your Dog’s Unique Healing Talent – Interview with Judy Fridono, Surf Dog Ricochet’s Trainer