Holistic nutrition and natural homemade food is becoming increasingly popular amongst dog parents. Cooking for your dog is a healthy option for weight management or to prevent and alleviate health conditions such us diabetes and allergies.
A Homemade Recipe For Your Gourmpet
Mini Pizza Squares.
- 1 medium egg
- 2 cups of whole wheat flour (around 4.4 oz or 125 g )
- 1 tea spoon of baking powder
- 4 table spoons of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of water (8 table spoons)
- 1 cup of blended tomatoes
- 1/2 tea spoon of oregano
- 4 table spoons of grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F/180 C
- Mix flour and baking powder in a bowl
- Add the egg, oil, and water previously mixed
- Stir together to get a smooth elastic dough
- Move the dough to a flour-dusted surface, use additional flour to sprinkle and roll the dough out until it reaches a thickness of 1/4″ or 1/2 cm
- Cut into small squares, place them on slightly larger pieces of olive-oil-rubbed and flour-dusted tinfoil
- Spread the blended tomatoes over the dough squares and sprinkle with oregano and parmesan
- Bake 15 minutes until the edges turn light golden brown
Reminder: Ask your veterinary before making any changes to your dog’s diet. Keep pizza squares away from any growing male teenager. If not previously warned, he could become a serious competitor for your dog.