-Widely uses: Used in personal daily necessities, chopsticks, spoons, cutlery, telephones, desks, toilets, public places, cars, etc., to avoid the damage of germs and bacteria.
-Keep you safe: Keep cleanliness in the room, closet, and household items. Avoid being covered by bacteria.
-Quick and fast: Ultraviolet radiation can remove odor, and it can remove 99% of bacteria such as fungi, dust mites, viruses, etc. within 20 seconds.
-UV light: Super strong LED ultraviolet light, non-toxic and harmless, health and environmental protection.
-Portable design: Lightweight and convenient hand design can clean the required area at any time.
Type:LED UV Disinfection Stick
Power supply: USB / USB power bank
Material: ABS materil
Input voltage: 5V
Rated power: 5W
Rated current: 1A
Charging time: about 2 hours
Life time: about 2 hours
The Package Includes:
1 * LED UV Disinfection Stick